Welcome to your Home Learning Page!
Each week, your teachers will update this page with your weekly learning.
Remember to send any Photographs of you and your learning to our new school email address: [email protected] so it can be shared with your teachers and on this page.
HAVE FUN AND STAY SAFE!
Some Top Tips on keeping Nursery children busy and occupied during this challenging time.
There are many fun and educational things you can do at home to keep your nursery child busy. Children of this age will enjoy things like baking, building a den, painting, singing, reading stories, puzzles, going on a mini beast hunt in the garden and playing a simple game
No-Cook Play Dough Recipe
1. 2 cups of plain flour
2. 2 tablespoons vegetable oil - baby oil and coconut oil work too
3. 1/2 cup of salt.
4. 2 tablespoons of cream of tartar. - from the baking section of any food shop
5. Food colouring
- Mix the flour, salt, cream of tartar and oil in a large mixing bowl
- Add food colouring to the boiling water then into the dry ingredients
- Stir continuously until it becomes a sticky, combined dough
- Allow it to cool then take it out of the bowl and knead it vigorously for a coupe of minutes until all the stickiness has gone.
- If it feels a little stick then add a little more flour until you get the right consistency.
This is the recipe that we use in Nursery. Ive also attached a link so you can see different items that you will have around the home that you could let your child use to explore with the play dough.
Remember to email any photos of home learning to the new school email