- About Our School
- SEND (Special Educational Needs & Disability)
- SEND Information Report 2018-2019
- How will both school and I know how my child is doing?
How will both school and I know how my child is doing?
We believe working in partnership is the best way to support children. It is very important that you are kept fully informed about your child's progress.
This may be done through;
- Parents evenings
- Half termly IPM (Individual Provision Map) review with class teacher & SENCO on request
- Informal parents/teacher discussions, phone calls etc.
- Homework/reading diaries
- Communication books on request
- Annual school report
- Drop in meetings
- Marvellous Me (please ask your class teacher for more information)
- External professional discussions & reports depending on area of need e.g. Early Years Inclusion, Educational Psychologist, Speech & Language Therapist, Learning Support Teacher or Autism/CCN