SEND (Supporting your child with SEND)
Click on the links to find resources and activities that you can do at home to support your child.
Please keep checking this page as it will be updated regularly.
Worcestershire County Council have also developed 'Here2Help' which can provide additional support at the present time.
http://www.worcestershire.gov.uk/Here2Help is the website.
The types of additional support available to people through Here2Help is as follows and the aim is to prevent families/households getting to crisis points:
- Food and Supplies - Unable to obtain food and supplies (including specific food and supplies)
- Health and Medication - Help with collecting medicine and prescriptions
- Commitments - Including childcare, pets and transport
- Connectivity and Entertainment - Internet access; Ideas for entertaining children
- Mental Health and Wellbeing - Social isolation and loneliness; Keeping active