Skip to content ↓

WestlandsFirst School

Who can I contact for further information or to discuss concerns about SEND?

We offer an open door policy in school, and are always happy to organise a meeting before or after school with your child's class teacher.

If you still have concerns or need more specific information about SEND then please ask at the reception for a meeting with Mrs Claire Crabb the SENCo.  Mrs Crabb is usually available Monday morning, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday morning.

Concerns about the management of SEND

In the first instance any concerns regarding the provision of SEN should be made to the Head Teacher, Mrs Rachel Roberts.  If the complainant feels that their concerns have not been addressed, in keeping with school policy, a complaint about the organisation, management and provision for SEND must be made in writing to the Chair of Governors Mr. Colin Barrett.

A copy of the complaints procedure is available at the school office.

More general concerns or information about SEND can also be found on the Worcestershire County Council SEND Local Offer.

Alternatively you can contact Worcestershire County Council:

The Administrative Officer

Inclusion and Assessment (SEN)

Directorate of Children, Families and Communities
County Hall
Spetchley Road