- Return to School
- COVID19 Information
- Remote education provision: information for parents
- How will my child be taught remotely?
How will my child be taught remotely?
We use a combination of the following approaches to teach pupils remotely:
As part of this list, schools may wish to indicate the extent to which they are used, and subjects and key stages these approaches are used in, if there are differences.
Some examples of remote teaching approaches:
- recorded teaching (e.g. Oak National Academy lessons, White Rose Maths recordings, video/audio recordings made by teachers)
- textbooks and reading books pupils have at home
- commercially available websites supporting the teaching of specific subjects or areas, including video clips or sequences
- long-term project work and/or internet research activities may be set if they support the long term plan already in place in school (as per the schools full opening guidance, schools full opening guidance, schools are expected to avoid an over-reliance on these approaches)