- Key Information
- SEND Information Report
- How does school monitor the progress of SEND pupils?
- How will my childs class teacher know that my child needs extra help?
How will my childs class teacher know that my child needs extra help?
A variety of information will be used when deciding if a child needs extra help.
These may include all or some of the following;
- Discussion with parents or carers
- Discussion with external professionals or previous setting
- Judgements against National Curriculum statements
- Teacher assessments of progress
- Monitoring on the Dyslexia or Dyspraxia pathways
- Tests e.g. Rising Stars, Read Write Inc, Language Link
- Half term Pupil Progress meetings
For further information please see the school’s SEND policy or ask to speak to your child's class teacher