Skip to content ↓

How will school meet my child's health, medical or disability needs?

If a child enters school with a particular disability or need, then the school will work closely with you and may seek further support and advice from the school nurse or other external professionals.

Your child may need an Individual Health Care Plan, which will be written with you and your child's class teacher.

Our school has currently got ramped access from all outside doors, and has two disabled toilet facilities.  Some staff have received Epipentraining.

If you feel that your child may need a Care Plan, then please speak to your child's class teacher, or the Office.