- Key Information
- Special Educational Needs & Disability (SEND)
- SEND Information Report
- How will school help my child with SEND?
- How will the curriculum be matched to my child's needs?
How will the curriculum be matched to my child's needs?
The school provides Quality First Teaching for all pupil as the most important part of its Wave 1, 2 and 3 provision. This would include:
- Differentiation and personalisation matched to the needs of pupils
- The National Curriculum is delivered alongside the school curriculum
- Appropriate ‘next steps’ are identified for each child
- The children’s voices influence the curriculum through learning conversations.
- The curriculum takes into account the interests of the children
- There are a variety of learning opportunities outside the classroom
- Adaptions to the learning environment