- Covid Updates
- COVID19 Information
- Remote education provision: information for parents
- How will you assess my child’s work and progress?
How will you assess my child’s work and progress?
Feedback can take many forms and may not always mean extensive written comments for individual children. For example, whole-class feedback or quizzes marked automatically via digital platforms are also valid and effective methods, amongst many others.
Our approach to feeding back on pupil work is as follows:
- Teachers will review all work daily and make comments/feedback prompts as necessary.
- When work is completed it will be ‘approved’ on Class Dojo or Tapestry. If it needs further work, the teacher will mark it as ‘draft’ so the pupil can make changes and resubmit.
- Marksheets for subjects like maths may be sent to parents so work can be marked at home for immediate feedback.