Get wonderful news about your child’s learning and success!
At our school, we really believe in strong communication with our Parents and Carers. One of the ways to support this is through the school to parent app - MarvellousMe. The app will tell you about all the wonderful things that your child is learning, and alerts you when they’ve been praised for good work or a great character skill. No more replies of "Nothing!" when you ask "What did you do at school today?"
It makes you smile, feel proud, and inspires better home learning support and encouragement.
Get Started. It’s free!
- Download the MarvellousMe parent app, or join up at www.marvellousme.com
- Tap ‘Sign Up’
- Enter the join code - this will be sent home in a letter via your child's class teacher
- Enter your name and email, and make up a password.
- Invite partners, grandparents and carers to join up too.
- Tap ‘Settings’ and then choose ‘Share your app.’
- Send a Hi5 back every time you get wonderful news.
- Add more children by tapping ‘Add child’. Then enter their join code.
- See term dates and go to the school’s web site by tapping the icons on the home screen.
- Get help and watch the parent video at www.marvellousme.com