Skip to content ↓

What happen's if I have concerns about the management of SEND?

In the first instance any concerns regarding the provision of SEN should be made to the Head Teacher, Mrs Rachel Roberts.  If the complainant feels that their concerns have not been addressed, in keeping with school policy, a complaint about the organisation, management and provision for SEND must be made in writing to the Chair of Governors Mr. Colin Barrett.

A copy of the complaints procedure is available at the school office.

More general concerns or information about SEND can also be found on the Worcestershire County Council SEND Local Offer.

Alternatively you can contact Worcestershire County Council:

The Administrative Officer

Inclusion and Assessment (SEN)

Directorate of Children, Families and Communities
County Hall
Spetchley Road