- Key Information
- Special Educational Needs & Disability (SEND)
- SEND Information Report
- What should I do if I think my child may have SEND?
- What happen's if I have concerns about the management of SEND?
What happen's if I have concerns about the management of SEND?
In the first instance any concerns regarding the provision of SEN should be made to the Head Teacher, Mrs Rachel Roberts. If the complainant feels that their concerns have not been addressed, in keeping with school policy, a complaint about the organisation, management and provision for SEND must be made in writing to the Chair of Governors Mr. Colin Barrett.
A copy of the complaints procedure is available at the school office.
More general concerns or information about SEND can also be found on the Worcestershire County Council SEND Local Offer.
Alternatively you can contact Worcestershire County Council:
- Call the SEND Services Helpline 01905 845579
- Email SEND Services on [email protected]
- Write to SEND Services at the following address:
The Administrative Officer
Inclusion and Assessment (SEN)
Directorate of Children, Families and Communities