Skip to content ↓

Who can a parent or pupil contact within the school if they have concern?

The class teacher should be the first person that you or your child contacts. This can be done face to face or an appointment requested by calling the office 01905 772740 or messaging the class teacher on Class DoJo. 

Or your child may prefer to speak to a teaching assistant, lunchtime supervisor or a different class teacher. Please encourage your child to speak to an adult that they feel most comfortable with. This could be the head, deputy or a member of the office staff. 

Pip is also available and your child would just need to ask their class teacher to arrange this.